Google has always been innovative with its search engine and other services and adds various tricks for the user to access and have fun with it. Google Easter Eggs are always so fun to use for users and Google has been adding them secretly and silently.
We’ve created a list of 30 really cool Google Easter Eggs you must try in 2022.
Google DVD Screensaver
How to activate it:
- Be on Google on a desktop browser. It doesn’t seem to work on mobile.
- Search for “DVD screensaver”. “DVD bouncing logo” appears to work, as well.
- Wait about five seconds and the Google logo should start bouncing on your screen.
1. Do a Barrel Roll
Type in “Do a Barrell Roll” in Google Search and you’ll see that your whole website will rotate clockwise 360 degrees.
2. Pacman / Tic Tac Toe Games
Google does not just give you search results but it knows how to keep you entertained with games like you play the dino game in Chrome when you lose the internet but also on its search like Google has Pacman, Tic Tac Toe, Snake Game, Minesweeper, and Solitaire.
3. Fidget Spinner / Spinner
If you know about the Fidget Spinner then this one is for you, a virtual Fidget Spinner can be accessed by typing “Fidget Spinner or just spinner” in google search you can also switch to a number spinner which gives you value from 2 to 20 number. So why not give it a spin
4. Play the Wimbledon Tennis Game on Google
Wimbledon season is going on and Google has added the Tennis game for the Tennis lovers into its search engine to activate the game just search for “Wimbledon or Wimbledon Scores” in the Google search on Google.com or Google App.
Then you will see the scores of all the games played in purple color just scroll to the most right and you will see the yellow tennis ball icon just click or tap on it and your game will be activated.
Controls are simple on desktop you have to use the left and right arrow keys and on phones tap on the left and right of the screen to move.
5. Flip a Coin
Type in “Coin Flip or Flip a Coin” in search to try the Coin Flip in Google Search.
6. Graph Heart in Google Search
Search for “(sqrt(cos(x))*cos(500*x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.4)*(3-x*x)^0.1” and you will see an image of heart as a graphical representation.
7. Random Number Generator
Search for “Random Number Generator” to get a random number between 1 to 9999999999. If you try to increase the maximum value more than the max value you will get a dizzy face emoji in return.
8. Roll A Dice
Search for “Roll a Dice” to roll a dice its an old tool of Google which now offers multiple options in rolling dice not just to 6 digits now it offers single multiple dice roll which is much fun with friends and family
9. Google in 1998
Google was founded in 1998 and the “Google in 1998” search takes you to the past and lets you access Google.com in 1998.
10. The Wizard of Oz
Google has added a new Easter Egg from the popular movie “The Wizard of Oz (1983)” to try this new Google Easter Egg follow the steps below.
- Open Google.com and search for “The Wizard of Oz”
- Click or Tap on the glittering red sandals icon on the right
- On Tap/Click your screen will rotate multiple times and it will turn to black & white.
- Then you click or tap the typhoon icon and then your screen will rotate again multiple times and it will turn back to color.
11. Celebrate Independence Day with Google
Celebrate Independence Day of America (4th of July) with Google.
Play Baseball on Google
Google added a new doodle which lets you play Baseball with Food on Google.com.
See Fireworks on Google
Open Google.com or Google App Search for the 4th of July or Fourth of July or Fourth of July Fireworks on Google then you will see colorful fireworks bursting on your screen.
12. LGBT (Pride)
LGBT community has faced discrimination for a long time but things are improving and Google supports the LGBT community so they created this beautiful LGBT Pride Easter Egg which turns your boring white spreadsheet to a joyful spreadsheet. You have to access the Google Docs > Spreadsheet and then enter the word pride with each letter in each column and when you typed in the P.R.I.D.E the sheet will change to colorful from boring white.
13. Text Adventure
14. Google celebrates 25 years of Friends
The much popular American sitcom “Friends” which has been the all-time favorite of many people in the world is celebrating 25 years of its first episode and to join the celebration Google has added various new Google Easter Eggs for everyone who knows the show or not but these Easter Eggs are fun to try.
- Phoebe Buffay – “Smelly Cat” appears on the screen and Phoebe’s Smelly Cat song plays in the background
- Chandler Bing – ducks appear on your screen and makes voices
- Ross Geller – screen pivots
- Joey Tribbiani – pizza, hot dog, and sandwiches appear
- Rachel Green – Rachel’s haircut
- Monica Geller – cleaning OCD
- Friends Glossary – Phrases from the Show appears
Tap on the links to go directly to the search page and then click on the icon (like guitar, pizza, cleaning bucket, etc.) on your right side.
Type in “Askew” and your search results will come as skewed or tilted to the right side.
16. Zerg Rush
This one is really fun when you search for “Zerg Rush” on Google, you will be attacked by hordes of red and yellow colored Os from all sides. You can destroy them by clicking on them or they will destroy the search results and you will win the win if you destroyed them all or you will lose if all search results get vanished by the army of Os.
17. Google Gravity
This one is amusing, Go to Google.com and type “Google Gravity” and click the “I’m feeling lucky button” then you will see the all results will drop down like they are forced by gravity. You can also try some other search term for this easter egg (Google Gravity, Google Reverse Gravity, Google Underwater Gravity, Google Guitar, Google Gravity Sphere, Google Space, Google Tilt, Google Gravity Mirror, Google Flat Fall)
18. Shivaji Maharaj Crop Art
Shri Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Ji Crop Art in Nilganga, Maharashtra.
Search Below Link in Google Maps or Open the link below to view the Art 👇👇
Note: View in Satellite Mode Only
19. Google celebrates Holi with Hindus around the world:
The festival of colors, Holi is celebrated by Hindus all around the world and Google prepared an Easter Egg for the two-day festival which splashes colors all over your screen. Follow the below steps to celebrate Holi with Google.
1. Go to Google.com or open Google App and search for Holi or Happy Holi
2. Click or Tap on the colors icon on the upmost right side of the screen then wherever you tap your screen will be splashed with random colors making your screen colorful.
3. There’s a water drop button available that clears the colors off your screen.
Happy Holi !!!
20. Google “Marquee” Search
Google has added a unique easter egg on its search which can be activated by searching “marquee html” that makes the search results move automatically.
Note: available only on desktop version of Google Search
Some other Easter Eggs are available to and these are mentioned below you should try and search for terms below:
- Loneliest number
- Bubble Level (works in Mobile or Tablet only)
- Atari breakout (search in Google Image Search)
- Roll a die
- Blink HTML
- Answer to life the universe and everything
- Bletchley park
- Festivus (you will see a flag pole in your results)