Reliance Industries’ grocery delivery service JioMart is now available starting with three major localities of Mumbai – Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan. Initially, the service is being operated over WhatsApp India’s most popular messaging app with over 400 million users.
We tested how the service works because its one of kind in India, follow the steps given below to make an order on JioMart via WhatsApp:
How to make Order on JioMart via WhatsApp
1. Save JioMart’s official contact number +91-885-000-8000 to your contacts (with any name you want). The new saved contact will show up in your WhatsApp contacts list.
2. Open a new conversation with JioMart and send a “Hi or Hello” message. You will get a message with a link to start placing your orders and also mentions that “Orders placed will be available for pick up within the next 2 days”.
3. Click on the link and open the web page from your web browser. You will be asked to fill all required details such as the mobile number (pre-filled), area, locality, flat or house number, society name, and your full name.
Note: You have to check the “Receive updates on WhatsApp” box to move forward
4. On the next page, you’ll see the list of items available to purchase. Choose all the items you need and tap on the “Place Order” button in the bottom right of the page.
5. You will see an order confirmation along with the total amount on the next page. Also, a detailed order report will be sent to your WhatsApp number in PDF format after you place your order.
6. According to the order confirmation message, You will receive an SMS notification to let you know that the order is ready to be picked up. The message will also contain the link to Google Maps location for the nearest JioMart Kirana store.
Currently, JioMart accepts the payment in just Cash, but we can accept JioMart will add more methods to pay for your order when the service will be rolled out to other cities or more.
All products sold on JioMart will be of its own labels under the brand names Best Farms, Good Life, Masti Oye, Kaffe, Enzo, Mopz, Expelz, and Home One.