Since the technology of gears improving day by day but now it’s way more futuristic like seen never before.
Keyboards are the most vital part of every smart devices such as Smartphone, laptops, desktops and so on.
Well, it might be difficult to assume what we can call as futuristic or what we can not however this thing looks like a futuristic anyway.
What Is Laser Projection Keyboard ?
Laser Projection Keyboard is a type of computer input device that produces kind of light and makes a keyboard type image on the surface. this seems more or less like Hollywood futuristic movies where person types by touching on the table surface on kind of green picture.
These Keyboard literally looks like futuristic stuff however it is nothing more than responsive Projector thing.I’m not sure if it does work fine or not but it looks pretty cool.
History of Projection Keyboard at a Glance
An optical virtual keyboard was invented and patented by IBM engineers in 1992. It optically detects and analyses human hand and finger motions and interprets them as operations on a physically non-existent input device like a surface with painted or projected keys.
In 2002, start-up companyCanesta developed a projection keyboard using their proprietary “electronic perception technology. The company subsequently licensed the technology to Celluon of Korea.
Available Projection Keyboard Online
Bighub Mini Portable Laser Virtual Projection Keyboard looks like a futuristic computer component.It comes in standard size of laser keyboard available in the market.
- Operation Style: Capacitive, Application: Tablet, Package: Yes, Language: English, Full-Size Keyboard: Yes, Model Number: K560S, Type: Virtual Keyboard, Keyboard Standard: Tablet Keyboard
- Light source: red laser, Project Surface: Non-reflective, opaque flat surface, Operating Surface: Any firm flat surface, Battery Operating Time: Approx. 150Min, Battery Charging Time: Approx. 90Min, Frequency Range: 2402-2480MHz, Channel: 79, Modulation: GFSK, Products Status: Stock, Mechanical Keyboard: No
- Size: Standard Size
Microwave laser keyboard PIS also works the same as Bighub laser keyboard does.it simply works on every device such as Phone, tablet or PC.
- Avoid exposing this product to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, and keep it away from heat sources. There is a risk of malfunction if product is used in places where sudden or extreme tem
- Never attempt to disassemble or service this product yourself. Doing so can result in electrical shock and will void the warranty
- Avoid placing any object within the space between the main unit and the laser projection keyboard layout
- Please do not use this product on uneven or irregular surfaces. Place the product on a flat surface. Avoid table or surface that is as transparent or reflective as glass or mirror
ShowMe has a great combo of Laser Projection Wireless Keyboard.it is comparatively cheaper than others but looks and works perfectly fine as it should be working.
- Virtual Laser Projection Wireless Keyboards and Mouse Combo
- For iPad iPhone Android Smart Phones
- Comes with Voice Broadcast Bluetooth Mini Speaker
Well, these keyboards are cool however not as effective as a keyboard should be but it seems the future of keyboard is coming. a monitor screen could have this technology or the same goes to Laptop screen.