Jio Fiber has officially launched which was announced by the Richest Person in India Mukesh Ambani (CEO of Reliance Industries) in the 42nd AGM of the company.
Jio Fiber is one of the revolutionary plans for Jio which was launched three years back and is currently the leader in most subscribers in India as per TRAI.
Jio Fiber Plans:
|Bronze||100 Mbps||Rs. 699||100GB + 50GB*|
|Silver||100 Mbps||Rs. 849||200GB + 200GB*|
|Gold||250 Mbps||Rs. 1,299||500GB + 250GB*|
|Diamond||500 Mbps||Rs. 2,499||1250GB + 250GB*|
|Platinum||1 Gbps||Rs. 3,999||2500GB|
|Titanium||1 Gbps||Rs. 8,499||5000GB|
- All plans come in with Unlimited Data for 30 days after full data usage, the speed will shrink down to 1Mbps.
- All plans come in with Free voice calling, TV video calling (worth Rs. 1,299/year), Gaming (worth Rs. 1,299/year), Home Networking and Device security by Norton up to 5 devices (worth Rs. 999/year).
- One Time Payment (security deposit + non-refundable installation) Rs. 2,500 (1,500 + 1,000)
Jio Fiber Welcome Offer (Annual Plans):
|Bronze||Rs. 699||Jio Home Gateway + 4K STB||2,400GB|
|Silver||Rs. 849||Jio Home Gateway + 4K STB||4,800GB|
|Gold||Rs. 1,299||Jio Home Gateway + 4K STB||12,000GB|
|Diamond||Rs. 2,499||Jio Home Gateway + 4K STB||30,000GB|
|Platinum||Rs. 3,999||Jio Home Gateway + 4K STB||60,000GB|
|Titanium||Rs. 8,499||Jio Home Gateway + 4K STB||120,000GB|
- Bronze and Silver annual plans will provide Muse 2 6W and Thump 2 12W Bluetooth speaker respectively.
- Gold and Diamond annual plans will provide 60cm (24-inch) HD TV.
- Platinum and Titanium annual plans will provide 32-inch HD TV and 43-inch 4K TV respectively.