Samsung has unveiled its first phone with the Infinity-O display. The Samsung Galaxy A8s features a distinctive “hole-punch” design for the phone’s selfie camera located at the top left of the display.
- 6.4 inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Infinity-O display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor.
- RAM – 6GB or 8GB
- ROM – 128 GB with expansion
upto512GB via microSD
- 24 Mega Pixel Front Camera and Triple Lens Rear Camera as Samsung Galaxy A7 (24-megapixel sensor with autofocus, a 5-megapixel “depth lens” that’s used for a bokeh effect, and an 8-megapixel wide angle lens that can capture up to a 120-degree field of view)
- No prices are revealed by the company yet.
Since 2018 was the year of notch display phone, while at the end of the year launches of hole-punch display phone makes it looks like 2019 will be the year of hole-punch display phones.
Huawei’s Nova 4 is expected to be announced on December 17th, while the Xiamoi’s View 20 is due to be officially announced on December 26th in China with a worldwide launch to follow on January 22nd
Samsung Galaxy A8s are due to open on December 21st for Pre-Orders. Samsung’s flagship phone Galaxy S10 is also rumoured to feature the Infinity-O display, but no confirmation has been made by the company.
Pingback: Huawei announced Nova 4 with hole-punch display - Falken Tech