Bytedance-owned TikTok has became the most used app in India and other countries around the world with its easy to use interface and rising number of users.
Sometimes we all want to share videos we see on TikTok to our friends and family which can be done easily in TikTok using these simple steps.
- Open TikTok on your phone and select the video you wish to download.
- Hit the Share icon and select Save video.
- This will automatically save the video on your phone’s local storage.
This method is the simplest way to download TikTok videos on your phone but it leaves the TikTok watermark on videos, but if you want to remove the TikTok logo or watermark on the video you can follow these easy steps mentioned below:
Download TikTok videos without TikTok logo or watermark
- Open TikTok on your phone or computer and select the video you wish to download.
- On your phone, hit the share button and tap Copy Link. Similarly, if you’re using a computer, open the video you wish to download and copy the link from the address bar.
- Visit www.musicallydown.com and paste the video link in the search box > keep the Enable “Video with Watermark” setting unchecked > hit download.
- On the next screen, select Download mp4 now followed by selecting Download Video Now on the next screen.
- After copying the link of the video
- You can also visit in.downloadtiktokvideos.com on your phone or computer to download a TikTok video.
- Simply paste the link in the search box and hit the green download button to go ahead.
- On the next screen, select Download mp4 > wait for 15 seconds > select Download File. This will locally save the TikTok video on your phone or computer’s local storage.
If both above website links don’t work you can use link mentioned below:
- Visit www.ttdownloader.com and paste the TikTok video link in the search box and hit the Get video button.
- From the options below, choose the one that says, No watermark. Now, select Download video. That’s it, your video will be downloaded locally on your device.