Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation has officially launched the low-end version (PUBG Mobile Lite) of their much popular game PUBG Mobile in India. PUBG Mobile has been the most popular game in India but to enjoy the game smoothly users are required to have mid-range smartphones.
PUBG Mobile Lite is specifically designed for the low-end devices which can be run smoothly on smartphones with less than 2GB of RAM and less storage space.
PUBG Mobile Lite comes in just 400MB download size (varies to the device). It features 60 players in the game instead of 100 players in the full version of the game. It has a smaller map and since a low number of players in the game, its gameplay lasts for 10 minutes which is lower than ~25 minutes in the full version.
Key features of PUBG Mobile Lite:
- Enhanced Aim Assist: The new auxiliary aim assist makes aiming simpler and better on weaker networks. The intensity differs between standing and prone positions.
- Winner Pass: The Royale Pass from the regular version is replaced with a Winner Pass. The season for this new pass will span over a month and have faster achievement unlocks.
- Bullet Trail Adjustments: The Lite version of the game will feature increased bullet speed and no bullet drop effect, simplifying gameplay for weak networks.
- Weapon Recoil Suppression: The Lite version also has lower weapon recoil compared to the main game, simplifying gameplay.
- Extended Time To Kill: The Lite version makes appropriate increases to Time to Kill to increase player survivability and encourage aggressive gameplay.
- Location Display: The map on the Lite game will expose a shooter within the range of the mini-map, increasing battle speed and changing game dynamics.
- Healing while Moving: Another core gameplay change involves adding in the ability for players to heal while they are moving. Players can heal in all stances except prone.
- Building Density and Loot Supply Optimizations: To complement the smaller map, building density has been increased. Loot frequency has also been increased to expedite looting and speed up gameplay.
- Map Quality Optimizations
- RPG and new Firearm integrations: Players can experience a new weapon in select game modes.
New players joining the game will be eligible for various rewards, in the form of new gears and vehicles.
You should try this game if you like playing PUBG Mobile even if you have high-end devices but it’s a new experience for PUBG Lovers.