The most loved mobile game in the world PUBG Mobile has released its latest 0.15.0 update and it comes with superb new features, weapons, vehicles, and improvements that will definitely amuse PUBG Mobile gaming lovers around the world.
It is available to download now for Android (1.76GB) and for iOS (1.98GB) but the size of downloads may vary as per devices in my iPhone 7 I got the update of 2.3GB.
Update: PUBG Mobile has announced that the much-anticipated Payload Mode will be available on October 23rd.
Payload Mode (coming on October 23)
It comes with new heavy weapons, a recall system, a helicopter, Vehicle Repair Pack, Super Weapon Crates, Air Strikes are available
Teammate Recall: Pick up dead teammates’ ID Cards and revive them at the Communication Tower!
Payload Mode Weapons: RPG-7, M3E1-A, M79 Grenade Launcher, MGL Grenade Launcher, M134 Minigun.
Aircraft: Helicopters: Find helicopters and take them into battle!
Super Weapon Crate: Spawns regularly and activates after 3 minutes it contains airdrop weapons, Level 3 armor, Payload Mode weapons and much more.
Vehicle Repair Pack: Fixes vehicle damage and tires.
Air Strike Beacon: Calls in airstrikes.
Survive Till Dawn:
– Modified skybox, colors and background objects. “Halloweenized” monsters.
– Added a hostile human faction in abandoned factories and strongholds. Defeat them to get better rewards.
– Killing zombies grants special bio-warfare equipment that is effective against zombies and other players.
– Climb between buildings and containers to reach previously inaccessible places.
– Tap jump, then jump again at the right timing in midair.
When hit by bullets or throwables, fuel drums explode and damage nearby players. Available on all maps.
New Firearms and Vehicles:
Desert Eagle (all maps)
– Highest damage and a muzzle velocity of all pistols.
– Deals 62 damage, it can be attached with Mira Red Dot, Holographic Sight, magazines, and Laser Sight to improve shoulder-firing.
– Fires .45 ACP ammo. Default magazine fits 7 rounds (can be extended to 10).
BRDM-2 Amphibious Armored Vehicle (all maps)
– Resilient and capable of traversing water. Equipped with bulletproof tires.
– Reduces damage taken.
– It can be called in only with the Flare Gun. Replaces Armored UAZ.
– Can leave graffiti on any objects on the battlefield.
– Up to 4 types can be carried into battle. Change Graffiti combo in the inventory menu.
Added a slot for eye gear:
After the update, spectacles and face masks will not be sharing the same slot. Masks that do not cover the eyes can be equipped together with a pair of spectacles.
Added official replies when players submit reports
– An official reply will be sent to players after successfully reporting in-game violations. The message will be sent to a wider range of recipients as the test progresses.
– Reduced the initial recoil in burst mode.
– Improved long-distance firing by reducing damage fall-off.
– It can be equipped with a tactical stock.
– Reduced base damage from 34 to 31.
– Fires 9mm ammo. Base magazine capacity changed from 13/25 to 19/33.
– Renamed UMP9 to UMP45. Uses 0.45ACP ammo.
– Base magazine capacity changed from 30/40 to 25/35. Reduced initial bullet speed.
– Modified firing sound.
MK47Mutant: It can be equipped with a tactical stock.
– Combined pistol and SMG attachments.
– Combined Bullets Loops for Shotguns, Win94, and Kar98k into one attachment.
– Pistols can be attached with Holographic Sight.
– Fixed loading issues for better combat experience,
– Optimized weapon-loading logic to cut stuttering when players come into view.
– Reduced main thread CPU usage to cut overheating.
– Improved graphics and smoothness on lower-end devices.
– Improved weapons/outfits graphics and texturing, modeling and lighting.
– Enhanced lighting and shadow in Main Menu.
– When the cameral-controlling finger performs an action, the screen-controlling feature of the joystick is disabled. When the finger is lifted, the feature is enabled again. This reduces control errors when using scope, improving firing experience.
Poses and emotes:
– Gun-holding pose varies with gun type.
– Weapons carried in a backpack as shown in Main Menu emote are displayed when such an emote is played in the battle.
The setting to hide backpack and helmet is saved on the server and remains effective even if the device is changed.
Partner pose: All players can choose one of the existing partner poses.
Room: Reduced the time needed to create and enter rooms , the room owner decides if a password is needed for creating a room.
Darkest Night: will be taken offline for tuning.
Other new contents
– added FPP Training Ground
– added Rookie Missions
– added Partner rewards
– added a tab for messages from players
– added a gift-giving animation
– added grenade finishes
– added parachuting and gliding items
– added close-up views when trying on outfits in the Shop
– added vouchers
– added achievements