YouTube can help you earn that’s true so much that you can yourself a millionaire.
Ryan Kaji an eight-year-old boy who reviews toys on his YouTube channel named Ryan’s World has been named YouTube’s top earner for the year 2019 with $26 million made this year. Ryan has 22.9 million subscribers on his YouTube channel and his earnings took a high jump this year with earning counted at $4 million in 2018.
Dude Perfect, a group of five friends who play sports and perform stunts in their videos ranked second on the list with earnings of $20 million.
5-years-old Anastasia Radzinskaya ranked in third place with earnings of $18 million. Radzinskaya, who was born in southern Russia and has cerebral palsy, appears in videos with her father.
YouTube’s biggest earners of 2019
1. Ryan Kaji, $26 million
2. Dude Perfect, $20 million
3. Anastasia Radzinskaya, $18 million
4. Rhett and Link, $17.5 million
5. Jeffree Star, $17 million
6. Preston (Preston Arsement), $14 million
7. PewDiePie (Felix Kjellberg, $13 million
7. Markiplier (Mark Fischbach), $13 million
9. DanTDM (Daniel Middleton), $12 million
10. VanossGaming (Evan Fong), $11.5 million
Forbes noted that the ten highest earners from YouTube ushered a total of $162 million from June 1, 2018, to June 1, 2019.